1. I’m over 40, can I do Taekwon-Do?
YES! Have a look at this site:
2. Can I try Taekwon-Do before I have to join?
Yes, you will have a two week free trial period at either/both venues before you have to join.
3. Can I train with out a uniform (do-bok) when I first start training?
Yes, come along wearing loose fitting clothing.
4. Do I pay monthly?
Yes. All fees are paid via automatic payment into the club account on the first of every month for 12 months of the year.
5. Does my payment for the month stay the same if I miss a lesson?
Yes, payments remain the same whether you turn up to training or not.
6. Can I do extra training and what does it cost?
Yes, you can do extra training. You can come along to any of the sessions at other Botany Taekwon-Do venues for no extra charge as often as you like.
7. What do I need to bring to my first lesson?
Loose fitting clothing, a large drink bottle of water and a willingness to learn and have fun.
8. Can my Instructor get me a uniform?
Yes. You are given your first uniform when you join.